1. This is a flexible E-Ink display HAT for Raspberry Pi, 10.3inch, 1872?1404 resolution, with embedded controller IT8951, communicating via USB/SPI/I80/I2C interface, supports partial refresh.
2. Compared with normal e-Paper panels, this flexible panel allows bending without being damaged, and it’s thinner and lighter.
3. Due to the advantages like low power consumption, wide viewing angle, clear display without electricity, it is an ideal choice for applications such as ebook reader, e-ink display, industrial instruments, and so on.
1. Flexible e-Paper, the display section is bendable (DON’T bend the FPC section)
2. No backlight, keeps displaying last content for a long time even when power down
3. Low power consumption, basically power is only required for refreshing
4.Standard Raspberry Pi 40PIN GPIO extension header, supports Raspberry Pi series boards
5. USB/SPI/I80/I2C interface, for connecting with host boards like Raspberry Pi/Nucleo, etc.
6. Comes with development resources and manual (examples for Raspberry Pi/STM32)
1. Operating voltage: 5V
2. Interface: USB/SPI/I80/I2C
3. Outline dimension: 227.7mm x 165.8mm x 0.647mm
4. Display size: 209.664mm x 157.248mm
5. Dot pitch: 0.112mm x 0.112mm
6. Resolution: 1872 x 1404
7. Display color: Black, white
8. Gray scale: 2-16 (1-4 bit)
9. Full refresh time: 450ms
10. Total refresh power: 1.2W(typ.)
11. Total standby power: 0.1W(typ.)
12. Viewing angle: >170 degree
13. Weight: 77g
1. 10.3inch e-Paper (D) x1
2. e-Paper IT8951 Driver HAT (B) x1
3. 10.3inch e-Paper Adapter x1
4. 33PIN FFC (same side contact) x1
5. USB type A plug to micro B plug cable x2
6. PH2.0 20cm 8Pin x1
7. RPi screws pack (2pcs) x1